At ACM, we aim to provide alternative high quality medical education in Ghana. Targeted students are: high performing Senior High School graduates with a Science background desiring to pursue a programme in Medicine. Foreign students desirous of pursuing medical education in Ghana are also welcome to apply.
The following qualifications are accepted for entry:
- Senior Secondary/HIgh School Certificates (SSSCE/WASSCE)
- IGCSE/GCE (Cambridge) – ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
- Baccalaureate (French)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Grade – Grade 12 and 13 & SAT/ACT examinations
- Any other external qualifications which have equivalences to the SSSCE/WASSCE as determined by the National Accreditation Board.