How To Apply
Please Read Carefully
The Accra College of Medicine online application forms can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GHS 20.00 and International Applicants/Ghanaian’s applying from abroad for GHS 50.00 electronically via ExpressPay (using either MOMO or Visa/Mastercard)
WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with foreign qualifications from schools which write the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the IGCSE (O and A level) such as Alpha Beta, Faith Montessori International School, Ghana International School, New Nation International School, SOS – Hermann GMEINER International College and Tema International School etc., should purchase the Ghanaian Graduate/Undergraduate Applicants Form and continue with their application.
International Students & Ghanaians Applying From Abroad
International Students, as well as Ghanaians who studied abroad for either High School and/or College/ University(ies) should apply by purchasing the International Graduate/Undergraduate Applicants Form and continue with their application.
Entrance Exams & Interviews
All eligible shortlisted candidates will be admitted into the Programme subject to passing an Entrance Examination and Oral Interview.
Instructions For Online Application Form
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE FORM
The following documents will be needed before the application can be completed.
- Passport picture (size of picture should not be more than 2MB)
- An original copy of your SSCE/WASSCE results slip issued by WAEC or equivalent certificate OR for those who have not written WASSCE, an original transcript from your High School
- Original Transcripts of Academic Records from the University(ies) attended (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of recommendation from 2 referees in your High School and/or previous University attended.
- 1 letter from Sponsor(s) undertaking to pay all your fees showing detailed information of their present work status and a copy of their Bank Statement (which should not be older than 3 months)
- Proof of Health Insurance (Private or NHIS)
- Complete all details on the form.
- Upload your passport picture – make sure the picture is the required size (i.e. 2MB; read instructions on form).
- Complete details of your EXAMINATION RESULTS (WASSCE is for West African Applicants who have taken WASSCE, ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level are candidates who have sat the Cambridge GCE or IGCSE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels and Other is for IB,DIPLOMA and other PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS).
- Complete details on your EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND. Indicate the High Schools you have attended and Previous Universities (If any)
- Complete details on WORK EXPERIENCE if any; YOU HAVE TO ATTACH YOUR CV.
- Complete details of YOUR SPONSOR, YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER.
- Complete details of YOUR REFEREES (These should be 2 referees from your High School and/or Previous University Attended. Ensure you upload their letters of recommendation).
Upload all the relevant documents (Certificates, CV, Transcripts, 2 Letters of recommendation from Referees, 1 Letter of Sponsorship from Sponsor and supporting Bank Statement) that matter to your application.
SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL ENTRIES ON THE FORMS.
NOTE: You do not need to complete the form at a sitting. You can always log back in with the email that was sent when you clicked save. However when you submit the form, you will not be able to apply online again.
Applicants should ensure that they read and follow instructions thoroughly to be able to complete the form. APPLICANTS ARE TO COMPLETE ALL DETAILS ON THE FORM.
Applicants with the below listed academic qualifications are required to submit them to Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) for evaluation at a fee specified by the mentioned institution.
- International Baccalaureate
- Nigerian WASSCE
- French Baccalaureate
- American High school
- IGSE and ‘A’ Level
- First Degree Certificate and Transcript
Proof of payment needs to be submitted to ACM via firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions on how to purchase the application form
1. Login to www.acm.edu.gh/how-to-apply and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on APPLY ONLINE.
2. Select the appropriate application fee (Local/International Undergraduate/Graduate fee – please see above).
3. Add to cart and checkout.
4. During checkout, input your address and create an account with a username a password.
5. Checkout using ExpressPay
6. Select either Mobile Money or Visa/Mastercard
7. After purchase you will be redirected to the application form portal
8. Select the appropriate form to fill.
You can save the form and return at any point in time. Click the SAVE button and input your email address. A link will be sent to it so you use that to continue where you left off.